This time of year has several marketing opportunites for the jewelry industry! Did you know that jewelry stores are Mother’s Day highest grossing industry?
Shortly after Mother’s Day, Father’s Day arrives and that’s a perfect time to showcase gifts for dad. Independence Day, which rolls around soon after, is in the list of top ten days for proposals. That being said, it’s a great time to give your bridal selection an extra push.
Freshley Digital is offering a special holiday marketing bundle, at a special price, to help you stay top of mind during this time of year! This is an amazing opportunity to capitalize on the upcoming holidays and get your feet wet with some digital advertising, if you haven’t already.
Already a Freshley Digital client? See how this package can help enhance your existing campaign.
I. SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
Facebook and Instagram ads will help propel your message to consumers that aren’t actively following your content today. On average, a non-advertised post will reach less than 10% of your current followers. Advertising helps you reach the other 90%.
ll. PREMIUM SITE RETARGETING
Only 2% of your web traffic will convert the first time they visit your website. Premium site retargeting allows you to serve ads to anyone who visits your site. Retargeting is your best option to reach the other 98% of your site visitors!
lll. CUSTOM DIGITAL DESIGN
Throughout the campaign, you will have direct access to our team of Digital Designers. Each month, Freshley Digital will create a custom marketing tool for your store. Options will include: a custom e-mail campaign, Facebook cover design or custom counter-card design.