Gene and Beth Williams founded Williams Jewelers in 1947 in Kansas. The business was relocated to Englewood, Colorado in 1968. What began as a small family operation has successfully expanded into Denver’s premier jewelry gallery. Steve and Diane Williams are now leading the Belleview and Broadway location. It is with great delight the third generation is pursuing their careers in the family business. Shaina is the newest Graduate Gemologist on staff, and Brandon is going to the Lititz Watch Technicum school founded by Rolex.
On our 40th anniversary in 2008, we expanded into the corner space on Belleview adding boutique areas and introduced new designer lines.
Our passion for fine jewelry, customized service and pursuit of excellence will continue for generations to come. Personalized service and experienced staff define our reputation for excellence. Williams Jewelers has an exceptional collection of jewelry and timepieces from some of the world’s leading designers. In offering these, we hope to reflect our commitment to the highest quality and lasting value in fine design.
By 1973, we opened a new showroom founded by Bruce and Suzanne Williams in east Denver. We moved to Cherry Creek North in 1983 and expanded to the current 3rd Avenue location in 2000. For over 35 years, the Williams family has provided our clientele with the quality and service of the world’s finest jewelry stores accompanied with the intimate and personal feeling of being your local family jeweler.
We are honored to partner with the world’s leading jewelry designers, diamond and gemstone cutters and finest Swiss watchmakers. In offering these collections, we reflect our commitment to the highest quality and lasting value in fine design.